Planting the Word of God and cultivating growth by teaching how to be more like Jesus in Word and deed
Department consists of the staff and Pre-K thru 5th grade children in Sunday School and Children’s Church. The Word of God is presented with lesson content as governed by the doctrine of the Assemblies of God and the Holy Spirit.
Sunday School: 10:00 am – 10:45 am every Sunday
Children’s Church: 12:15 pm – 1:15 pm (approximate times based on the events in the Adult Service)
- Plant the word of God into the heart of the child.
- Cultivate growth by teaching how to be more like Jesus in word and deed.
- Build strong roots by encouraging submission to the Holy Spirit.
- Nurture love and compassion in each child by example.
“Let my teaching fall like rain and my words descend like dew, like showers on new grass, like abundant rain on tender plants.” Deuteronomy 32:2 (NIV)
Goals & Objectives
- Every child needs to know God and understand His plan for his/her life.
- Studying the Bible helps them to connect with God and understand His plan.
- As they study the Bible, the Holy Spirit will help the child to learn to live the life God has planned for him/her.
- Interactive Bible Lesson
- Life Application
- Memory Verse
- Bible Review
- Quarterly Teacher
- Bi-yearly Teacher