Providing a holistic and practical approach to preserving the bond of marriage which will subsequently strengthen the family unit
Family Life Engagement Ministry is to provide a holistic and practical approach to preserving the bond of marriage which will subsequently strengthen the family unit.
Goals & Objectives
- To use practical biblical and evidence based tools to strengthen the marriage bond.
- Use biblical principles to engage in spiritual warfare to preserve the spiritual integrity of the family unit.
- Develop an atmosphere of trust and safety that couples may share their experiences to enhance the emotional development of the group.
- To engage the parents by providing practical solutions on how to effectively navigate the challenges that teenagers face.
- Develop effective communication skills.
- Identify love language.
- Plan and execute regular date night.
- Learn practical ways how a husband should treat a wife and how a wife should treat a husband.
The meeting will convene once per month, 2nd Sunday of every month. The meeting format will take the form of a potluck dinner and discussions.
For intimacy purpose, the preference is that the venue rotates from home to home, or if a couple has a large home that they will volunteer. If not, the alternate venue will be Calvary Assembly.
Wife’s day out, husband bowling, marriage emphasis Sunday. Also, Cooperate Couples Date Night (CCDN) will be held once every quarter, and a quarterly outing will be held on the 2nd Saturday or Sunday of each month.